Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Love you Teanne Pretty Doll


To My Sweet Dolly

I saw a rose
And thought of you,
Innocent and beautiful,
Swaying as the wind blew.

I saw a butterfly today,
And again it’s your Spirit I see,
Free, happy and loving life!
What a Beautiful Woman you grew to be.

I see a mother bird outside
Feeding and warming her baby chicks,
Like you, she loves them and will make sure
That they’re not up to any tricks.

How marvelous are God’s Grand Works,
And if we just look, we see them everyday.
But in that beauty, I also see MY GIRL
Whom I miss in such a terrible way.

Teanne, My Doll, I love you so much,
I am praying daily for you and the little one.
Your due date is coming, and you should know,
That you are going to have a Mighty Son.

I will not force myself on you,
But I pray that soon I can
Hug my Sweet Daughter, and kiss her cheek,
And hold close to my heart, your new little man.

I love you with all my heart, Doll,
And your wonderful family,
Especially your new little one.

Your Loving and Lonely Dad.

Take Care of yourself and that baby.
I'm praying for you everyday.
God Bless You, Sweet Dolly!

No comments:

Forever in my heart..Baby Johnny!

Forever in my heart..Baby Johnny!

Our Reed Family

Our Reed Family
This is what a beautiful family should look like...together, supportive and with LOTS of unconditional LOVE!

Our Favorite Things...

  • OUR FAVORITE THINGS IN LIFE...
  • Knowing those that I love, love and support me!
  • Being in the Mountains, Forest, and Cool Weather. Ahhhhhh!
  • Being Successful
  • Solving Problems
  • Eating Fabulously great food
  • Reading the Scriptures and Feeling the Spirit of the Lord
  • Hugging my Grandkids and making them laugh
  • Watching good movies
  • Watching My Boy Friend's Back! :-})
  • Listening to Family get together and Play, Sing and Laugh!
  • Watching the Suns
  • Going to Sun Devil Games
  • Fishing
  • Love Being with Kids! Young Ones are Awesome!
  • Family who Love us!